Data handling responsible
The person in charge of the treatment of the personal data that you provide to us is LUDUS TECH, S.L. ("LUDUS"), a company with registered office at c/Francisco Macia 4 - 6º, 48015 Bilbao (Bizkaia). You can contact us through the form available on our website www.ludusglobal.com
Browsing through our website does not require user registration, so people who visit it do not need to provide us with any personal information to browse and consult the information published on it.
LUDUS will only collect the personal data that those interested provide us voluntarily when they fill the contact form available on our website or when they send us any request or query through our contact channels. In general, the personal data that we will treat are limited to identifying and contact data (name, email address and telephone) and the name of the company in whose name you contact us.
LUDUS will only ask you for the personal data that is necessary to properly manage and attend to your requests and queries. The data that is mandatory will be marked with an asterisk on the form itself.
On the other hand, if you want to work with us and decide to send us your curriculum vitae, the personal data that we will process will be those of a job application and will include your identifying and contact information, as well as information about your training and professional experience.
Purposes and legitimacy basis
The use we make of your data will depend on the purpose for which you have provided it to us in each case. Explained below is the purpose that we will use your data in each case and what is the legal basis of legitimacy:
- Clients: In the event that the company on whose behalf you contact us decides to contract our services or products, we will use your data as a contact person to manage the contractual relationship that said company establishes with LUDUS as a client of our products/services, that is, to manage the process of contracting and activating our products/services, for internal administrative and operational purposes, to communicate with you regarding the support services we provide and to keep you informed about updates, products and news from LUDUS related to the type of products/services that have been contracted with us. In this case, the basis of legitimacy is the execution of the contractual relationship that the company on whose behalf you act establishes with us by becoming our client and our legitimate interest in using your data as a contact person to manage our contractual relationship with our client at an operational and administrative level and to keep you informed about our updates and news. In the latter case, you can object at any time to the receipt of our commercial communications by email by clicking on the option that is included in the communications that we send you or by sending us an email indicating “unsubscribe newsletter”.
- Job applications: If you decide to send us your curriculum vitae, we will use the data you provide us to evaluate your profile, assess your possible incorporation into our company and inform you about any selection process that we have open or about any vacancy that we may have later. In this case, the basis of legitimacy is the consent that you give us by voluntarily providing us with your data and our legitimate interest in evaluating whether your profile and training fits with any vacant job position that we have at that time or may have in the future.
If you send us your curriculum vitae and we do not have any vacancy that fits your profile at that time, we can keep it for a maximum period of two years - unless you ask us before we delete it - in order to take you into account in selection processes that we can have in the future and inform you about it. Once this period is over or, if you request it from us before, at the time you request it, we will delete your curriculum vitae and other information that you have provided us.
If the company in whose name you have contacted us is or has been our client, we will process your contact data during the validity of our contractual relationship with our client and we will maintain it for as long as legal or contractual responsibilities may arise from said relationship. or as long as we are required by applicable law in each case. Regarding the sending of our commercial and informative communications, we will use your contact information only until you decide to unsubscribe.
LUDUS will not transfer personal data to third parties, except when the interested party has expressly authorized us or when it is mandatory to comply with a legal obligation. If required, we may occasionally share certain personal data when necessary to provide the services and/or deliver the products that have been contracted with us (for example, to manage the shipment of products with the transport agency). In these cases, we will limit ourselves to sharing the data that is strictly necessary to fulfill our obligations in the framework of the services we provide.
On the other hand, like any other company, LUDUS needs to use external providers that may potentially have limited access to certain LUDUS business information, which may include personal data. In any case, said providers will only access said information for the purpose of providing us with their services (for example, document storage and management services, email services or external audit services) and will treat the data under our instructions and in a confidential manner. If we use suppliers located outside the European Economic Area, we adopt additional measures and we use those that are located in countries or adhere to standards (such as the “Privacy Shield” agreement between the US-EU) with respect to which the European authorities have declared that offer guarantees equivalent to those of the European Union.
You can exercise at any time the rights conferred by current legislation before LUDUS, by sending a written request to our postal address together with a copy of your ID or equivalent official document. These rights include the following possibilities:
- request access to your personal data, update or rectify them if they are inaccurate;
- object to our processing of your information for certain purposes;
- request the limitation of the treatment under certain assumptions;
- request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; and
- under certain circumstances, request the portability of personal data.
You also have the right to object at any time to the receipt of our commercial communications by clicking on the option that you will find in all communications that we send you by email or by writing an email with the subject “unsubscribe newsletter”. Likewise, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the applicable regulations have been breached.