For the purposes of the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the legal information of the owner and person in charge of this website is indicated below (“Website ”):
- Company name: LUDUS TECH, S.L. (“LUDUS”).
- Registered office: c/ Francisco Macia 4 - 6º, 48015 Bilbao (Bizkaia).
- Tax ID number: B95661856
- Registration data: Registro Mercantil de Vizcaya Tomo 5244, Folio 67, Hoja BI-59162.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions for access
This Legal Notice contains and regulates the conditions of access and navigation through the Website ("Conditions of Use"). Browsing through the Website attributes the condition of user (“User”) to the visitor and implies full and unconditional acceptance of the Conditions of Use established in this Legal Notice at the time of access.
Browsing through the Website and consulting the content available on it does not require prior registration by the User and is done voluntarily and under the sole responsibility of the User. This Website is intended for persons of legal age.
Intellectual and industrial property
Users acknowledge and accept that the Website, including its design, programming and structure, as well as the videos, photographs, images, texts, logos, brands and content hosted and/or available on it ("Contents"), are protected for intellectual and/or industrial property rights and belong to LUDUS or third parties that have authorized their use to LUDUS.
In no case will it be understood that access and navigation through the Website attributes to the User any intellectual or industrial property right over the Contents, nor does it imply a total or partial waiver, transmission or assignment of any intellectual and/or industrial property right. by LUDUS. Users only have a strictly private and non-commercial right to navigate through the Website and consult and view the Contents available therein. Except with the written authorization of LUDUS, the exploitation, copying, reproduction, transformation, distribution, commercialization, public communication, making available, extraction and/or commercial use, by any channel or procedure, of the Contents available in the Website.
The “LUDUS” brand is the property of LUDUS. The brands, logos and/or any other distinctive signs or content related to third parties outside LUDUS that may exist on the Website are the property of their legitimate owners and are protected by Law, their use being strictly prohibited without the express consent of their corresponding owners. In no case does access to or use of the Website give the User any right over the brands, logos and/or distinctive signs included in it.
The User agrees to use the Website in accordance with the Law and with the Conditions of Use established in this Legal Notice. Use of this website for the purposes, or having the consequences, set out below (without limitation) is strictly forbidden:
- using the Website or its contents and functionalities in a manner and for purposes contrary to the Law, morality, public order or these Conditions of Use and, in particular, for the publication, transmission, sending and/or dissemination of information, data, messages, sound and/or image files, recordings, software or content that violate the law or industrial or intellectual property rights or personal rights of third parties, which are obscene, racist, sexist, defamatory, pornographic, denigratory or offensive, or that induce or may facilitate illegal or fraudulent conduct of any kind;
- accessing, interfering, manipulating or using any area of the Website that is not of a public nature and / or vocation or to which it has not been given access, as well as any act that violates, circumvents or manipulates the operation and security of the Website;
- attempting to probe, investigate, analyze, explore or test the vulnerability of the Website or any system or network related to it, or to break or trying to break or avoid any barrier or security or authentication measure;
- damaging or generating a threat of damage by introducing viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters in order to damage or altering the computer systems of the Website, or hinder the access of other users through the massive consumption of resources;
- reproducing, copying, distributing or commercially exploit the contents available on the Website, as well as allow public access to them through any form of public communication, without the express authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights, as well as taking actions of unfair competition and illegal advertising; or
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineering any software used for the operation of the Website.
The Website may include technical linking devices that allow Users to access Internet websites managed by third parties outside LUDUS ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not owned or under the control of LUDUS, so LUDUS is not responsible for the quality, updating, availability, legality and/or usefulness of the content and/or services of the Linked Sites.
The existence of Linked Sites on the Website does not presuppose the approval, recommendation, promotion, affiliation or sponsorship of such Linked Sites, nor does it imply the existence of any type of relationship between LUDUS and the person in charge of said Linked Sites. The use of the content and/or services available on Linked Sites will be regulated, where appropriate, by the notices, conditions and policies that appear on said Linked Sites.
Disclaimer of warranty
LUDUS may temporarily restrict or interrupt access to the Website or the Contents at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance, power failure or any other well-founded reasons. In no case responsibilities can be demanded for the discontinuity or unavailability of the Website. LUDUS may also permanently suspend or cancel access to this Website at any time, as well as deleting the Contents available therein, without the need for prior notice and without the right to any compensation.
Although reasonable efforts are made to make the contents of the Website available, updated and error-free, LUDUS does not guarantee the full reliability, usefulness, accuracy, availability, updating and continuity of the functionalities and content available on the Website at all times. Similarly, despite the fact that the Website has reasonable measures and technologies to guarantee safe browsing, given the nature of the Internet, the full invulnerability of the Website or the absence of viruses or harmful components cannot be guaranteed on the server that supplies it.
The contents published on this Website may be based on information from both its own and third party sources, and may not be fully updated at all times. LUDUS declines any type of responsibility for inaccuracies or omissions in the content of the Website. The contents published by LUDUS on this Website are purely informative and are not intended to constitute nor should they be understood in any case as professional advice.